Friday, March 22, 2013

Recount Text : Holiday to Bali



HOLIDAY TO BALI

Last school holiday, I went to Bali with my family. We went there by plane at the morning. It took about 1 hour and 20 minutes until we arrived at Bali. When we arrived, we directly went to Kintamani. It was very cold because it’s located higher than the other lands in Bali. We took some photos and we also went to see a waterfall after we had our lunch. Then we went to “Goa Gajah”, it was a cave with many Hindu artifact, we must wear a shawl to get in there. Because the location is near the Tampak Siring, so we went there too. They said that the water that comes out is originally from the mountain, so it was so fresh. When it got darker, we went to Kuta, the most famous beach in Bali to see the sunsets. It was a very beautiful phenomenon. Then we went to the hotel to get showered and getting ready to have our dinner. We went to the Jimbaran for dinner. The food is so delicious! I was very full that time. After enjoying night in Jimbaran we went back to the hotel to take a rest.

The next day, we went to Ubud. There were many monkeys in Ubud. Unluckily, I got bitten by one of those monkeys. It was my first time to get bitten by a monkey. I also got scratched by those monkeys. It was awful yet fun. From Ubud, we went to Tanjung Benoa. It’s very nice to be there. I went parasailing and banana boating, I also went for a snorkel there. The view was very beautiful. After that, we went to Joger to buy some souvenir for my friends. I saw many great things there.

Unfortunately, we only have 3 days to spend in Bali, so we spent our last time in Bali at the Kuta beach. After we had our lunch, we went to the airport and flew back to Jakarta. It was a very nice holiday with my family.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see your blog here. Your blog is very interesting for me. Thank you very much for your explanation. Goo job. latalianavillas.com

    ReplyDelete